Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Passing of a Friend: My Trusty Canon

It is with great sadness that I mourn the passing of my faithful Canon Powershot. My sidekick and friend for five and a half years - which is a long time for a digital camera - he went with me on many adventures, including all over Europe and for two action-packed years of AmeriCorps NCCC. He was a chunk, but quite a trooper.

This, of course, explains my lack of posts over the last week. I've been taking pictures with my phone, but the connection on the farm is poor enough that I'm having trouble uploading them. So stay tuned, faithful readers! Hopefully salvation will come soon.

My last pictures, taken at a CRAFT tour in late May at Twin Springs Farm. (Check the link for my write-up on the CRAFT blog about the tour.)



No comments:

Post a Comment